Saturday, July 4, 2009

I should be packing.....

I have just got both kids to bed. The house is quiet (for once). Things I should be doing right now. Unpacking the dishwasher. Reloading the dishwasher. Sorting out the baby clothes into: too small, too winter ish, too big, take to Singapore, give to friends etc. Cleaning up the mess from lunch.

However, I have been caught out by the laptop and creation of a blog. Kind of cool though - a bit of an online diary. Will give me something else to do in all of my spare time that I have now and will have going forward.

Anyway, I will leave it for now and will continue this later (when I don't have so much else on and therefore don't feel so guilty). It's kind of like being back at uni, when you have an assignment due or an exam to study for and you know you should be doing that but you are skiving off. Yes, that's how I feel. I will feel better when I get some packing / clearing up done.

No comments:

Post a Comment